|Date of Birth:||04-Feb-1972|
CIS). Brest. Index: 224002.
Zaschitnikov Otechestva 12, box. 20.
|phone:||+375 29 5 279888 (mobile)
+375 162 280225 (Home)
I am software developer with database design, full
life cycle programming, and project management skills. I prefer Java
Database and Eclipse RCP applications are my specialization.
I am winner of the best publication about Java technology competition organized by community Juga.ru, publishing house "Open Systems" with support of the “Yandex”, AdRiver companies, and Sun Microsystems corporation.
· Excellent knowledge: Java, Eclipse, SWT, SQL, Oracle, Oracle PL/SQL, ErWin, Delphi, database design and HTML.
· Some experience: J2EE (Tapestry,Struts,JSF), SWING,UML, XML, C++ and Assembler for PC and microcontrollers.
· MS/PC DOS 2.x-6.22, Windows 3.11, Windows 9x, Windows NT, Windows 2000(XP) and some experience in Linux as user.
|Score: 3.98||Date: 2004-07-14||View Details|
|Scored higher than 96% of all previous test takers. Demonstrates a clear understanding of many advanced concepts within this topic. Appears capable of mentoring others on most projects in this area.|
|Score: 3.49||Date: 2004-07-15||View Details|
|Scored higher than 78% of all previous test takers. Demonstrates a solid understanding of core concepts within this topic. Appears capable of working on most projects in this area with moderate assistance. May require some initial assistance with advanced concepts, however.|
|Terminology & Syntax||3.0|
|Score: 3.06||Date: 2004-07-03||View Details|
|Scored higher than 73% of all previous test takers. Demonstrates a solid understanding of core concepts within this topic. Appears capable of working on most projects in this area with moderate assistance. May require some initial assistance with advanced concepts, however.|
|Advanced Structural Modeling|
|Basic Behavioral Modeling|
|Terminology & Syntax||1.0|
|Score: 3.29||View Details|
|Scored higher than 88% of all previous test takers. Demonstrates a solid understanding of core concepts within this topic. Appears capable of working on most projects in this area with moderate assistance. May require some initial assistance with advanced concepts, however.|
|Terminology & Syntax||3.0|
|Score: 3.60||Date: 2004-07-14||View Details|
|Scored higher than 74% of all previous test takers. Demonstrates a clear understanding of many advanced concepts within this topic. Appears capable of mentoring others on most projects in this area.|
|Attributes & Keys|
|Implementation and Model Notations|
· Jun 2006 – Present. “Berdaflex Software Systems” http://www.berdaflex.com (CEO). Independent software developer.
· Jun 2005 – Jun 2006. "Flextronics Company” http://www.flextronics.com (“AUCT-ISOFT” department in Brest. Software developer).
· Jun 2004 - Jun 2005. "Flextronics Company” http://www.flextronics.com/contacts/globallocations/vinnitsa.asp (“AUCT-ISOFT” department in Vinnitsa). Java software developer.
· May 2003 – May 2004. Chief of the software development department. Developing commercial projects using Java, Oracle, PostgreSql and DB2 (Client-server and J2EE technology), Lotus Notes.
· 1999-May 2003. Join stock company "BrestGazoaparat RAO Gazprom"(2500 persons). Brest. JSC " BrestGazoaparat" - the conducting manufacturer of gas cookers in CIS. Qualities on system ISO 9001. http://www.gefest.com. Chief of the software development group. We design and develop Oracle oriented client-server software for company manufacturing cycle.
· 1997-1998. "Brest regional computer engineering & informatics center". IT-specialist. Service and repair computers, tuning local networks in the computer aided school classes. Software adjustment. Office equipment repair and service. Tuning hardware.
· 1996-1997. Military service in the Republic Belarus army.
· 1994-1996."The Brest road safety fund". Brest. Engineer-programmer. Development and support DBMS for internal use (Delphi, Clipper).
· 1993-1994 "The Brest machine-building factory" Technique-programmer. Development and support DBMS manufacturing cycle (Access-II, Clipper).
· "Development under ORACLE". Training center "Talgar", Moscow, Russia. Certificate Nr:OK-000526/07(26-May-2000)
· "Laser printers and copying machines repair and support." Republic, computer engineering and informatics center, Minsk, Belarus. Certificate Nr:02-07/98(14-July-1998)
· IT-Systems Engineer. 1989-1994 The Brest polytechnic university. Faculty: Electronic-mechanical. Specialty: "Computer systems and networks".
· Russian (native language)
· English (fluent).
· Polish (understand and read).
(Oracle 8i, Oracle 8 Lite). Full Delphi 5 commercial version was realized. Java business level was realized, Java SWT UI level under development. This application used in many Companies for Cable TV subscriber’s service.
Commercial version (only Russian) available for download at http://bil-2000.berdaflex.com
Java Eclipse RCP version is under development
Alpha multilanguage version is available at http://www.bfbilling.com
(Oracle 8i, Oracle 8 Lite). Full Delphi 5 commercial version was realized.
Commercial version (only Russian) available for download at http://production.berdaflex.comI am realized full project alone.
(Eclipse RCP, java, SWT). File Arranger is an Eclipse RCP based file manager. This is open source project initiated for testing features of the Eclipse RCP platform for possibility using RCP technology in commercial projects.
Available for download at http://www.filearranger.com/en/default.htmlI am realized full project alone.
(http://ccms.contentforces.com/help) (Tapestry, Spring, Acegy security, Hibernate, PostgreSql, )
I’m worked under persistence level, business logic and project architecture refactoring. Implemented business objects security with using Acegy. Acegy configuration from XML was moved to database for flexible changes. Implemented some complex UI modules and components.
I’m worked under persistence level and business logic (java, Oracle) for WEB mobile games (j2me, BREW).
(http://juniper.net/) (Oracle 9i, PL/SQL).
I’m worked under persistence level and business logic.
(J2EE, Struts, Spring, Java). This is J2EE Web interface to billing system (BMG anonce). I’m realized some parts:
(Eclipse, SWT, Java) It is created for Scansoft Company (now it is http://www.nuance.com ).I'm realized some parts:
(C++)" ( http://www.imesh.com).
I'm worked under requirements design, project refactiring and UML modeling
UI splitter component and some internal modules implemented by me
(Java, SWING)" (http://www.firelogic.com).
This is Health Engage System. I’m created some UI modules and worked under performance optimization and possibility for using embedded database (XML files are used as database in current version).
· TCP/IP Bridge between CASHMAN (Clipper) payment system and Briz CORBA (Java) server.
Client-Server application (SWING Java client-server, PostgreSql).
· Graphical visualization interface;
· Parking places configuration with graphical visual tool;
· Working with Bar code printers and scanners;
· Communication with micro-controllers.
· Database model.
J2EE project (temporary frozen)
· Dynamic html pages generation with illustrating current parameters state images
· Html hyper link map generation
Client-Server application (Oracle 8i, Oracle 8 Lite). Project detailsI am realized full project alone:
· Flexible distribution of a permissions on accessible operations to the users on the basis of groups and directly;
· Tasks and operations menu realized as a tree on basis of the operations list permitted for current user;
· Company structure tree;
· Complete information about company employers;
· Employees professional suitability testing (MMPI, IQ and other tests)
Oracle 8i client-server software. Project detailsI am realized full project alone:
· Storing all information from feedback cards;
· On a basis barcode is determined product information
· Wizard for generation any kind of report:
· Performance of the contracts by dealers;
· Dealer's sales and price politics;
· Real prices for goods on regions;
· Buyer's recommendations and remarks.
· Detailed information about products life cycle.
J2EE test project
· Course registration, announcement, approval and evaluation
· Course status information board
· Lecture attendee subscription;
· Email notification
RCP SWT standalone Java application (for private using (during development)).
· Database objects tree;
· SQL command processor;
· SQL editor with highlighter;
· Visual SQL designer.
Client-Server version (Delphi 5, Oracle 8i).I am realized full project alone.
Client-Server version (Delphi 5, Oracle 8i, Ads)
· This software collects information from old dBASE databases. Many different reports on company financial balance are created.
· Database migration from dBASE to Oracle module.
Client-Server version(Delphi 4, BDE: Interbase 5.5 or Paradox local SQL). Project details
Software application of the warehouse stock-taking, realization of the goods through a trade net.This software provides following functions:
(Degree project. Part from it was published in a magazine "Radiolubitel. Vash computer" 8/96.).Project details in pdf
Following parts was developed and realized:
· Hardware interface for connecting external module to computer;
· 32 bit I/O internal card using ISA slot, with buffering
· 24 bit I/O external module (Lpt port)
· External module for simulation ROM such as 2716..27256
· Software for support this hardware (Borland Pascal 6 with Turbo Vision).
o Run with a raker (one project story)
o How become "tiger"(or using library org.tigris.gef)
o Oracle Java developer 10g – IDE for java development . (full version)
o You can find last articles on http://forjava.dev.juga.ru/publications.html
o Oracle 9i Lite installation (Oracle magazine Nov.2004). http:/www.oracle.com/global/ru/oramag/nov2004/recommend_lite_3.html
o Oracle 9i Lite as ideal platform for mobile data (Oracle magazine Sep-Oct 2004). http://www.oracle.com/global/ru/oramag/sepoct2004/general_o9i_lite1.html
o Oracle 9i Lite first steps (Oracle magazine Sep-Oct 2004). http:/www.oracle.com/global/ru/oramag/sepoct2004/general_o9i_lite2.html
And many others articles and books available at http://www.berdaflex.com
I'm married. My wife has the same specialty, as I have. She works as independent IT consultant for students.
I have two kids: son Ivan 14 years old and son Daniel 8 years old.
I'm member of the Oracle network technology experts-exchange. You can see my member profile on http://www.experts-exchange.com/M_608808.html
Ship models, electronics and photography.